Friday, August 15, 2008

Your response

Your responses to my "Accountability" post have been wonderful, and I thank you for that. I thought I'd post on the blog some of the info you guys have shared w/ me via private e-mails, so others could also reap the benefits. And, if anyone reading this has more to share, some tried and true method that has worked for you, leave a "comment" on this entry so everyone can learn and enjoy.

Re: Nutrition
--> Roasted sliced beets and radishes over a bed of shredded carrots, with a raspberry salad dressing
--> Green beans with salt and Italian herbs
--> Green beans with balsamic vinegar
--> Marinaded roasted eggplant
--> Substitute hummus for mayonnaise

Re: Activity
--> Do something at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes
--> Run in place, dance in place, or do crunches while waiting on toaster or microwave
--> Squeeze the old gluteus maximus while waiting in line
--> Invest in a treadmill desk OR make your own

More later
Love
Jess

No comments: