Friday, August 29, 2008

I love your suggestions!

"Take the stairs at work. I know you've heard this before, but when you are on such a high floor like we are, it can seem a daunting task. So, take the elevator up to the 2nd or 3rd floor, and then walk the rest of the way up to the 5th floor."

"I will not step on a scale....My goal is not the number of pounds, its the number of sexy looks my husband gives me and how I feel in my clothes..."

Join Weight Watchers.

"Don't worry about pounds - take measurements and concentrate on inches lost."

"Sign up for an event - a 5K, an 8K, etc. You will likely work towards it so your money won't go to waste."

From a 2005 study at the University of Minnesota, researchers examined the self-reported weighing practices of many participants. Weighing at least weekly was linked to a lower body mass index (BMI), and daily weight measurements had the greatest weight-loss results in both groups.
http://www.weightwatchers.com/

"Throw all of that online BMI stuff out the window. It is not accurate."

No comments: