Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 2 results & Week 3 goals

Week 2 results:
F, or F- or G if those grades exist

Well, I am very disappointed to say that Week 2 was a complete and total failure. It was so bad that I'm not even going to bother reporting on goal progress, because most of them would have a big fat 0% as the entry. I failed on the nutrition side, because, well, "who is watching? who cares? I can get away with anything, right, when I'm busy and have no other choice...I'll do better next time...". Those are things I tell myself anyway. I don't know why I am not successful these days when I'm only accountable to myself, but I just can't seem to pull it off.

In the exercise realm, the only time I achieved success is when I had a workout date - same problem w/ "self-accountability", and I just didn't prioritize it, so that when things came up this week, it quickly fell to the wayside.

I wonder if this is why WeightWatchers is a good choice - isn't it all about accountability?

So, Week 3 goals are a repeat of last week, and I hope for more success.

Nutrition:
~Only 2 soda's allowed
~Eat a healthy breakfast every day
~If drink sweet tea, make it half sweet/half unsweet
~only 1 unhealthy fast food (e.g., burger and fries) meal allowed this week

Exercise:
~Walk dog at least 60 minutes
~Pilates x3
~Walk briskly at least 60 minutes
~Jog 6 miles, b/w 4.8-5.3 mph (at most, 12:40 mile)

Jess

No comments: