Sunday, March 05, 2006

creepy music...

I was listening to my satellite music channels the other night doing homework. There is a great one called "Cinemagic" that had been playing scores from Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Hamlet, etc. So, I have this music on, and I start getting creeped out - something was not right about the music, it reminded me of something, something scary...

I look and see that it is the soundtrack to Nightmare on... I can't even finish it scares me so much! You've never seen a big girl move so fast to turn a channel!

Anyway, I leave it on "Lite Classical" now - safe, right?

I will be posting pics soon - once I figure out how to transfer them from my camera to the computer. I'm working on it, but I'm a slow learner, so give me time :)

And now - anyone can comment - you don't have to have a blog address in order to do so :)

Love - Jess

1 comment:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

I thought it was going to remind you of the bat incident but Nightmare on you know what street is worse. Ole Pam really messed you up with this Freddy thing huh?