Sunday, April 30, 2006

Korean update

Hey everyone, it is me again. I am doing well in the land of Kimchi. I have been busy as usual with school and work. Will I ever get out of this joint? I am soooo ready to leave. Today, I have 68 official days left. Time is really flying by fast. The only good thing about being here is the weather. We are finally getting up in the mid-70s. This is the perfect golfing time of year. I start my intramural golf season on May 22nd. I am excited because this will make my time go by much faster.

I have a friend that arrived in Korea a few days ago. I met him when I was in Arizona and we used to play b-ball, golf and play PS2 all of the time. It will be like old times for us- at least for the next 68 days. I wish he would have gotten here earlier; my time here would have been a lot better. Anyway, I guess the timing was a little off.

Well, I just wanted to drop in and tell everyone that I am doing fine. C-Note, you better be polishing up your game fool. I have shot a 78 and an 81 since I have been here. I'm on the verge of going on Tour and giving Tiger and Lefty a run for their money. Anyway, enough with the smack talk. Peace.

Love, Brent

3 comments:

JDRichSLP said...

Who are Tiger and Lefty? I've never heard of them before...

Anonymous said...

Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Phil is a left-hander, so they call him Lefty.

Love, Brent

JDRichSLP said...

fool, i know who they are, i was just giving you a hard time...do you think i could actually be married to you and not know that???? that's just crazy talk.