1. What is your name? Jess
2. What color pants are you wearing? blue jeans - casual Friday, right?
3. What are you listening to right now? soundtrack to Love Actually
4. What was the last thing you ate? Waffle House brunch w/ Charlton - bad for the hips but the company was good for the soul
5. Do you wish on stars? Not really, but I say a quick "thank you" every time I see a shooting star
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. How is the weather right now? Cool, clear, beautiful! A tad too chilly at night.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Brent
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? Absolutely! And what kind of question is that anyway?
10. How old are you today? 28
11. Favorite drink? Right now, anything warm, like hot chocolate or egg nog latte or Baileys Irish Cream and coffee. But I also enjoy diet Dr. Pepper, water, Gatorade, a good margarita, and a good wine.
12. Favorite sport? To watch? - college football, pro basketball, beach volleyball. To play? - tennis, volleyball, boxing, air hockey :)
13. Hair Color? Same as always - dirty blonde, dirty brown, etc.
14. Do you wear contacts? No
15. Siblings? 4 by blood, more by marriage.
16. Favorite Month? Almost all of them for one reason or the other.
17. Favorite Food? Oh, this is too hard. Anything Mexican or Italian. I LOVE Olive Garden. My chicken salad. Hummus wrap from Earth Fare. Border Patrol from The Grit. And many more...
18. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? The Legend of Zorro, going to watch Walk the Line tonight.
19. Favorite Day of the Year? This year? December 19th. Next year - sometime in mid-July.
20. What do you do to vent anger? Still working on that one…. not very good at it. Pop in some angry music (Alanis or something like that) and sing like a crazy woman.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably something really embarrassing, like something girly. I'd like to think it was a G.I. Joe or something.
22. Summer or winter? Neither, really. Definitely a Spring/Fall girl!
23. Hugs or kisses? It depends. Who are we talking about?
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
25. When was the last time you cried? This past weekend at a funeral - my heart was breaking for my friend.
26. What is under your bed? Four neatly packed clear plastic storage bins - sweaters, clothes that I can't wear (too big or too little), Brent's misc stuff, and a workout bin w/ weights, mat, and daily morning exercises.
27. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Charlton.
28. What did you do last night? Ran a few miles, played w/ Cash in the yard, cleaned up the house, watched ALIAS with a friend, did a little homework, went to bed.
29. What are you afraid of? Failure. Unfulfilled dreams. Having children.
30. Favorite car? 67 Shelby.
31. Favorite flower? Gardenias.
32. Number of keys on your key ring? too many
33. Type of job? Graduate assistant/instructor/student
34. Favorite day of the week? Don't really know - it used to be Friday.
35. What did you do for your last birthday? That is a trick question - this one always gets me in trouble, so I am not answering.
36. How many states have you lived in? 3 - Georgia, Florida, Arizona.
37. What do you collect? Dust - just kidding. I don't know - books, DVDs, CDs, storage containers.