Tuesday, November 08, 2005

41 days to go

Hey everyone, I am back! I have been very busy lately with school and work, so I haven't been able to post in a couple of weeks or so. I am doing well and very eager to come home. There really is nothing going on over here to talk about, but Jess told me that some of you have requested posts. So, the highlight of my last 2 weeks was my golf outing. I had a career day. I shot a 78. I couldn't do much wrong. The cool thing about it was that I had 2 severly jammed fingers on my left hand. I told Jess that I need to injure my hand just before every golf outing from here on out. She happily said, "I can help you in that department". I owe her a lot for having to put her through all of this craziness. I am getting ready to apply for a recruiter slot in Athens, so everyone pray that I get hired for the job. I don't want to be away from home anymore. It is not cool! Well, I have to get ready for a 12 hour shift. I will try to post again soon. Adios my friends.

Love, Brent

1 comment:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

What up Fooooooool? Would it kill ya give up a go dawgs every once in a while? jeez.I'm just messing wich ya homie. Hurry home so I can get back to waxing that butt over toda Pinerizzle.oh snap. We'll holla at ya Saturday fool. C-note