Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm coming in...... it's LATE!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing. I just got finished with my homework and it is 1:30 in the morning for me. I am very tired, but I have been meaning to post something new. There isn't much going on here except the same old stuff. I go to PT three days a week at 0600 and run 3 miles or so, I go to work for 10 hours, go to football practice, eat dinner in my room, talk to the best wife in da world and then I spend about 3-4 hours on my homework. Do I live a boring life or what? To answer my own question, YES! However, it is great for me because the time is cruising along now. I did play golf this weekend and I enjoyed it very much. I shot an 88. It is a little better than last time, but I am still doing some stupid stuff that drives me crazy. I officially have 68 days until I head back to GA and I am extremely excited. GA is an awesome place- I know you all saw the Dawgs beat down those Volunteers. Heck yeah! It is tough living in the dorms because there are so many different states represented here. I run into some sort of SEC fan on a daily basis and of course they are always talking trash about how UGA is overrated. Whatever! I also get into discussions about which conference is the toughest. It is a known fact, so I am not even going to say it.
Anyway, I need to get to bed. "I shall return" <---------- $5 bucks for the person that knows what movie that came from- not you Jess.

1 comment:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

I shall return, what kinda movie quote is that? Try this one on for size BORNT!!! I got the shakes that'll make you quake! I got the fries that'll cross your eyes! I got the burgers that'll........... I I I just got burgers. Peace out my brotha.... C-note