Thursday, October 06, 2005

D+

That's the grade I give to the latest ALIAS episode - what a disappointment it was, what a letdown. If you watch ALIAS, you know exactly what I am talking about. It used to be the highlight of my week - I have to find another show I guess (sob...sob...). So, yes, ALIAS comes on tonight, blah blah blah. If you want to read an entertaining and honest assessment of the show (and my current heartbreak), go to www.televisionwithoutpity.com, click on ALIAS, and read away. Beware - the author is upset (and rightfully so) and uses some ... colorful language.

Does this also mean I have to change my blog name? Maybe it could be super-babe wannabe after all :)

The latest news from me:
-- Visited the Jones' up in Rome, GA and attended Coach Jones' football game. Got to catch up w/ Mrs. Janie and Connie, as well as hang out with Kobi, Hollie (and sweet Emma), and my bro Jonathan. Was able to take Johnny Cash (my pup) along - he had SO much fun as there were many playmates for him.
-- Went to see Serenity with Jonathan - very interesting movie - we enjoyed it. (A couple of weeks ago we also watched The Brothers Grimm - I highly recommend it.)
-- Visited church w/ friends, and then received first bike-riding lesson, which included me falling (imagine that :). I was learning how to clip my shoes into my pedals, and forgot to clip out before I tried to "park". Sarah, Nate, and Jonathan didn't laugh too much, and I was not hurt too badly (2 scratches, 2 bruises - overall, a pretty good day for me :). Believe me, after that, I don't think it will happen again - it was a good lesson.
-- Fed by friends on Tuesday (Mandy and Ben) - I'm all about the free and great-tasting food :)
-- Finally got to see Jill - its been forever! - we met up for a work-out and Jason (my office-mate and friend) finally returned from Hawaii - its good to have him back - the office was WAY TOO QUIET.
-- In the middle of midterms, trying to stay afloat. If I can survive until next Thursday, it is a good indicator that I'll survive the semester.
-- I talk with Brent whenever I get the opportunity - we only have a little over 70 days to go until he comes home for a quick visit!

I will keep in touch and send more pics soon.
Love - Jess

1 comment:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

Maybe you should start watching "Everybody Hates Chris". I watched it last night. It was actually pretty funny :)