Friday, September 23, 2005

It's about time...




Pics: Top left - Johnny Cash; Top right - Napoleon; Bottom left - old pic of Onyx and Napoleon in Tucson.

I know - I'm long overdue for a posting. It has just been one of those weeks. A few of you have e-mailed to ask what I'm up to this semester, so I thought I'd fill you in. I'm taking 4 classes (2 statistics, one neuro, and one educational psychology), teaching the undergraduate phonetics course, working on two manuscripts, and attempting to get my own line of research underway. On the side, I'm attempting to train for a triathlon - not a real one, mind you - a mini- or a sprint. I had a personal victory last night - for a while now, I've been able to run an hour on the treadmill (YES, WITHOUT FALLING), but every time I have attempted to do so outside, I have fallen short of the goal. Well, last night, I did it - for 1 hour, 1 minute, and 23 seconds! Yes sir! I was so excited! AND, Cash slept ALL night after that run :)

I'll write more later. Love and God bless,
Jess

No comments: