Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stop playing that stupid song!

As many of you know, this was an all too familiar site during the UGA vs UT game. I don't know if I was annoyed by our lack of anything or the fact that all I heard all game long was that stupid Rocky Top song.

Anyway, I suspect that this year will end up much like last season. We just lack that killer instinct that is needed to be a dominant team. I believe this starts with our coaches. Namely, Martinez and Bobo. I think Bobo's play calling is alright sometimes, but how many times are we going to run that same draw play? It is a good thing Moreno is a beast. That cat seems to always make something out of nothing.

On defense, I don't understand how Willie can continuously run some version of a zone defense. How many times does a team have to pick us apart before a light turns on and we try something else?

Anyway, these are just my thoughts on the Dawgs. I will post the Vandy pic soon and some thoughts on that game. Hope everyone is doing well.

Peace,

Brent

No comments: