Friday, January 20, 2006

Update

I know, I know, it has been a while. Too long. It has been quite difficult to get back into the groove of things.

Brent did make it back safely - we had a really great time while he was home, though he was sick for most of it. Thank God for good cold and flu medicine. We have another countdown going, something to help our separation not seem so horrible. We will be meeting up in Hawaii in March - we are VERY excited.

Not much to report here. I have resumed classes and my assistantship work there, and I have also begun to do some contract work for the local school district. I wasn't sure how I would add 12 more hours of work into my schedule, but it is amazing what you can do when you need the money :) I just have to get up a little earlier, go to bed a little later, and have a little less play time, but it will be worth it when we start to pay off some bills.

My mom is slowly getting her house back together after "the flood". The restoration company will begin work soon, and she is looking forward to that.

Jill and Chuck had their baby - I will post a pic later after they have the chance to post their own - they should be first since it is their child, don't you think? But trust me, he's a cutie.

That is all for now - I will write more later. Love - Jess, Brent, Cash, and Popo

No comments: