Monday, January 02, 2006

Merry New Year!

...or at least that is how they say it in Trading Places. We certainly had an event-filled holiday, though it was odd for me - it was the first time in 14 years that I haven't spent New Year's Eve and Day celebrating my little brother's birthday.

To sum up -
-- the 30th and part of the 31st - spent quality time with step-sister and sister-in-law dealing with catastrophe at mom's house; spent New Year's Eve day with tailgating crew at Jill and Chuck's
-- the 1st - spent the night (New Year's Eve) with Kobi - Liz came to visit us! Woke up and had breakfast at Cracker Barrel - Beth was able to join us!

It was great to see everyone. I don't have pics to post yet - we have not yet joined the digital age, so I have to wait on Wal-Mart to process them :)

Brent and I are counting down the days (with apprehension, NOT joy) until his return to the ROK. His time home - where did it go?

We love you and will post again soon.

Love
Jess and Brent

No comments: