Monday, December 17, 2007

Don't leave me Greeny!

Okay folks, Jess here, with a big favor. I need for you to NOT get hooked on the new show called "Duel". Understand, I don't have anything against this show personally - I'm not even quite sure what it is about. What I DO know is that "Mike & Mike" is one of my favorite morning shows, and I'm gonna need for the Greenberg part of the equation to stay in the picture, which means that Greeny needs to not do so well on "Duel".

I know - truly truly selfish and mean. I mean, shouldn't I want the best for others???? So, I guess what you want, but just think about it...do we really need another trivia show, or do we need smart sports talk? I say the latter...

And while we are on the sports talk, I must announce that the wifey in this household (that's me - Newbie) has beat out the husband (that's B - Mighty DRs) in our fantasy football league. I am now in the title game against Brent's old friend from Davis Monthan, Keith (aka #1 Stunna's). So, I'll be sure to let you know when I WIN OUR LEAGUE!!! (Though I must say that last time I talked smack to Keith, I lost very badly to him, so I guess I better tone it down a bit.)

Later - Jess

No comments: