Saturday, November 03, 2007

2+4=6

Knowshon is a scoring machine. Give him the ball and most of the time he is good for 6. Our defense is still suspect, so it is a good thing we have this beast in the backfield. Keep doing your thing Knowshon.

It is too bad Kno(limit)shon didn't start from game 1. He is only 600 yards away from Herschel's freshman record. Just imagine if he had more carries during those first 3 to 4 games. He still has an outside shot, but he will have to average over 200 a game for the next 3. Due up: Auburn, Kentucky and the Techies. I believe we can win out and have a possible shot at another SEC Title. It will be tough, but I think we can do it.

1 comment:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

I love your new football posts. Knowshon is my boy. I have been trying to teach Andrew to say it. J