Tuesday, September 26, 2006

For the Grey's Anatomy junkies

Here are some excerpts that I love from my TWoP site. The author was discussing the season finale. The review of the latest episode has not been updated yet, but it should be before Thursday. I can't wait for the review, because I'm sure they feel, as I do, that there should have been SOME explanation of how the folks got "the plague"...I mean really...and why did the show go all "LOST" with the flashbacks???

If you would like to visit TWoP, just go over to the right side of my blog and click on the TWoP link. Enjoy!

Anyway...

"Callie's all ready for the prom, but she's mad as hell at George. He follows her through the hospital and asks where she's going. Callie: "I'm wearing a dress, I have on heels, I shaved my legs, I'm going to the prom." What I will never understand is why the stylists on this show feel the need to dress Callie in some of the most unflattering outfits I've ever seen put on a body, when she is clearly this gorgeous specimen of woman and deserving of so much more. Keckler has a theory that they're doing this because Callie's going to turn out to be a nutbag, but I think it's just as simple as the fact that they don't know how to dress a person with thighs bigger around than a number two pencil."

"McDreamy says he would give anything not to be looking at her. So, you know...then they kiss. And I want to hate them. I do! Alas, I cannot. Because Patrick Dempsey is really, really pretty."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A
need confirmation on 11/4
need to inform the safe house of your overnight stay
S

Anonymous said...

Hello Syd - Just thinking of you. I've rewatched Season 1 of our show, one episode per night. It was fabulous.
We are unable to confirm on the safehouse for 11/4. This will be an in-and-out operation due to the fact that we must get back to our puppy. But thank you SO MUCH for the offer. -- Love ya -- Anna