Monday, July 31, 2006

Going to MIA!

Congratulations from Lynn Flahive and Al DeChicchis, 2006 Convention Program Co-Chairs, on the acceptance of your paper for the 2006 ASHA Convention in Miami Beach, Florida! Please read and keep this important email!

Session Number: 1702
Poster Board 86 Title: Informing Clinical Stuttering Practice Through Basic Research in Neuroplasticity Session Format: Poster
Day: 11/18/06
Room: Hall D
Location: Miami Beach Convention Center

Woo-hoo! This is a poster and manuscript I am developing with colleagues at UGA and UK. I'm very excited!

4 comments:

Jill, Chuck, and Andrew said...

You are so good. Congratulation!

Jess and Brent said...

You are so kind - thanks for the congrats. I'm excited about a Miami trip :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to go!!!!lol lol...We will have so much fun! Loving me some you. Little Girl

Jess and Brent said...

are you coming, for real? you know Jason and I would love to have you there for the nightlife...